The model U-9696-3-L is a Ku-Band upconverter covering the 13.75-14.5 GHz band that provides an L-band monitor output to a rear panel SMA connector...
With Auxiliary L-Band Output Ideal For ENG/SNG and Video Broadcasting Applications
Dual Conversion 125 kHz Step Size
The model U-9696-3-L is a Ku-Band upconverter covering the 13.75-14.5 GHz band that provides an L-band monitor output to a rear panel SMA connector. This enables the operator to monitor the uplink signal using an L-band receiver or spectrum analyzer. The L-band monitor signal occurs at a fixed frequency of 1.22 GHz and a level of -2dBc, relative to the input, less any input attenuation.
This Ku-band frequency upconverter uses an internal synthesizer to provide frequency tuning. Level control is available via the front panel or the remote control interface.
- Local or remote control (RS485)
- Output amplifier for increased dynamic range
- Low intermodulation distortion
- Low phase noise
- 32 programmable frequency and attenuation settings
- Nonvolatile memory
- 30 dB level control
- IF signal monitor output, -20 dBc
- Higher stability reference
- Remote RS422, RS232, IEEE-488, or contact closure interface
- 140 MHz IF frequency
Click here to download the product datasheet in pdf format.