Source: BreezeCOM Inc.
BreezeLINK™ is a wireless alternative to leased lines and other synchronous data connections
BreezeLINK™ is a wireless alternative to leased lines and other synchronous data connections. Providing E1/T1 transmission, the BreezeLINK full-duplex wireless modem is an inexpensive, robust and reliable solution.
BreezeLINK enables immediate connectivity between offices and rural sites, extending Cellular, PCS, SMR and Paging infrastructures, adding minicell/microcell stations, and eliminating leased line monthly expenses as well as cable installation costs.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum to ensure security, reliability and resistance to interference, coexisting with other wireless networks operating in the same frequency range.
- Up to 25 miles/40 Km range at rates from 64 to 2048 kbps.
- T1, Fractional T1, E1(G.703), Fractional E1(G.704), V.35, X.21, RS-530 interfaces available.
- 2.4 GHz ISM operation for license-free installation in most countries.
- Enables collocation of several links, and co-exists with multiple radio systems in the same air space.
- Compact size, simple installation, and built-in diagnostics, monitoring and control programs.
- "Last mile" and rural sites connectivity.
- Extension, immediate deployment or temporary infrastructure for cellular, SMR, PCS, paging and other services.
- Campus networks.
- Private company networks.
- Backup links.
- Disaster recovery.
BreezeCOM Inc., 5858 Edison Place, Carlsbad, CA 92008. Tel: 760-517-3203; Fax: 760-517-3200.